Contractor accountant services
When hiring a contractor accountant you may wonder what services may be included. Power Accountax has provided a few examples below.
- Registering and incorporating your new company with Companies House if you are just starting business
- Registration of your company to pay Employers’ National Insurance, PAYE, VAT, Corporation Tax
- Set-up a new business bank account if required
- Monthly payroll for one employee (the contractor for example) and submission of payroll data to HMRC
- Administer any changes to your tax status, for example your tax code changing
- Submission of your completed annual accounts with HMRC & Companies house
- Completion of your annual Corporation Tax return if applicible
- Tax planning advice as well as being available to answer any tax related questions
Don’t forget to get in touch to discuss any contractor accountant needs, we’re ready and able to help!