Contractor Accountants Review
When reviewing contractor accountants there are a number of factors you should consider. A few important points are listed below but don’t forget, Power Accountax are here to help so feel free to get in touch!
- Are they experts? Make sure your contractor accountant review if they specialise in IR35 freelancer, self employed, consultant and contractor accountancy.
- Do they have a good reputation? Check the contractor accountants’ reviews and testimonials. Do others think they are the best contractor accountants? (Our customers think we are!)
- Are they too expensive? See contractor accountants fees comparison table here.
- Do they offer customer promises? Does the specialist accountant promise to contact you back in a certain length of time i.e. 3 working days or 48 hours?
- Do I need a local accountant? Your contractor accountants review should consider if contacting them via phone, email or Skype fits your way of working, if so then you don’t need a local accountant, you need us!
- Get in touch. Ask for quotes, email them or request a call back; make sure they are able to understand and respond to your requirements. We do!